EPIC ON – Watch TV Shows, Specials, Shorts & Video
EPIC On by EPIC Channel is your 24/7 companion for entertaining and informative India-centric TV shows, short videos, documentaries, and specials across the genres of sports, food, history, mythology, travel, and more.
EPIC On was started by EPIC Channel – India’s only India-centric, Hindi-language infotainment television channel – which features shows that celebrate our diversity, and highlight our festivals, important historical moments, and cultural & traditional nuances.
With the EPIC On app, you can watch these EPIC TV shows anywhere, anytime, at the tap of your finger. The streaming video service offers free and premium Videos-On-Demand, across all types of smartphones and other smart devices.
Explore, discover, and be inspired by all things Indian on EPIC On.
Features To Enjoy:
● Share your experience and recommend shows to your friends and family, across social media platforms.
● Tell us what you like and what you love – we would love to recommend new shows and videos available on EPIC On to you.
Subscribe & Get Multiple Benefits:
● Unlimited access to the entire library of EPIC On shows – free and premium.
● Find popular shows in 4 languages: Hindi, English, Tamil, and Bengali.
● Watch the latest episodes of all EPIC Channel shows, at your convenience.
● Download and watch unlimited shows and specials while offline.
Stories By Rabindranath Tagore: Stories written by the Nobel Laureate come to life in this show starring Radhika Apte.
Tyohaar Ki Thaali: The best recipes for every Indian festival, presented by Sakshi Tanwar.
MidWicket Tales with Naseeruddin Shah: Iconic moments of Team India over the years, narrated by the veteran.
Umeed India: Cricketer Virender Sehwag uncovers the tales of struggle and triumph of the most successful Indian athletes.
Dharmakshetra: The day of reckoning for all involved in the Mahabharata war, in King Chitragupta’s court.
Raja Rasoi Aur Andaaz Anokha: Chef Ranveer Brar shares cultural nuances, anecdotes, and recipes.
Lost Recipes: Aditya Bal unearths long-forgotten recipes from different communities around India.
Adrishya: Thrilling stories of Indian spies, through the ages.