Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity apps and services with information protection and compliance capabilities included.
• Install Office mobile apps on up to five PCs or Macs, tablets, and phones per user.
• Protect information with message encryption, rights management, and data loss prevention for email and files.
• Safeguard corporate data by allowing more secure access to company resources and enabling the safe sharing of sensitive information inside and outside your organization.
• Facilitate legal compliance and email archiving with eDiscovery and mailbox ho
Whether using it for personal or professional reasons, the Office app is designed to be your go-to app for getting work done on a mobile device. Key FeaturesWord, Excel, and PowerPoint combined in one app:• The most widely used tools for working with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, all from a single app.
• Create, edit, and work together on Office documents with others in real time.
• Use templates to quickly get started with your resume, budget, presentations, and other documents.
• Easily store, access, and search for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files stored in your cloud storage, on your device, or across your organization (if using a work account). Uniquely mobile ways that make document creation easier:• Snap a picture of a document and turn it into an editable Word file with the press of a button.
• Transform a picture of a table into an Excel spreadsheet so you can work with the data.
• Let PowerPoint help you design a presentation by selecting the pictures you want to use from your phone.
• Create automatically enhanced digital images of whiteboards and documents with Office Lens features integrated into the app.Quickly perform everyday mobile tasks with in-built Actions:• Instantly create PDFs from photos or Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
• Easily transfer files between your phone and computer or share instantly with nearby mobile devices.
• Sign PDFs using your finger.
• Quickly jot down ideas and notes with Sticky Notes.
• Scan QR codes to open links.Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it immediately. Access and save documents to the cloud by connecting with a Microsoft Account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or a third-party cloud storage provider. Logging in with a personal, work, or school Microsoft Account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.